Legal, non-invasive prenatal, and standard DNA paternity testing are all available in the Sparlin Health Care building through Georgia Medical Solutions. Drug and alcohol testing is also offer by the Georgia Occupational Medicine staff.
Through Georgia Medical Solutions, we provide:
- DNA Testing
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Employment Drug Testing
Georgia Medical Solutions is located inside the Sparlin Health Care Building. We offer fast service, qualified collectors, gold quality standard, a secure collection site, private appointments are available, and we offer on-site screening for your company drug and alcohol collection needs.
Services available include:
- Drug testing
- Instant Drug Screening (5 or 10 panel)
- Federal or Forensic send out to lab using Quest or LabCorp
- Split or single collection with MRO verification if needed
- DNA Paternity Testing – using an accredited for DNA testing and analysis lab also accredited for relationship testing and analysis by the AABB;
- NEW SERVICE: Non-invasive Prenatal DNA Paternity Test; for information, call and ask for Julie. 404-756-1097
- Breath Alcohol Screening by Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians using an EBT (Evidential Breath Testing Device);
NEW SERVICE: Non-invasive Prenatal DNA Paternity Test
For information, call 404-756-1097 and ask for Julie.
Walk-in, No Appointment Necessary, Average wait time for screening, less than 15 minutes; Free Parking; Easy Access.
Georgia Medical Solutions will match any published fee of any occupational medicine clinic.
DNA Paternity Testing services are available for Legal Analysis, direct referral for Immigration Analysis, as well as Personal (non-legal) use. Most results are available in 3-5 business days. Payment plan is available.
- Non-invasive prenatal DNA paternity testing is by appointment only
- Most services are available on a walk in basis
- Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30
Give Us A Call at : 404-756-1097